I too would welcome  an opportunity to discuss  with you the results of your surveyPlease include me in this discussion, As I have not had dbs even after 12 years of PD and my life is  not bad with good diet and exercise and good medi  management. I dont know how long  I can keep it up so eventually i may need to go for DBS.My Neuro consultant does not believe I should have dbs. He does not believe the  down side is made known as we only hear of successes andrarely about the cabbages. I dont know what to do. My quality of life is too good to risk DBS just now and I wonder if with the right medication and supplements and good lifestyle management disciplines. I can continue to maintain a good quality of life at least for another few years and avoid the risk of being a statistic for DBs on the negative side.
BEst Wishes
Shekhar Nagarkar Age 62, diag 50,