E-mail Your Senators in Support of Defense Parkinson's Research!

Ray
Rayilyn Brown
Past Director AZNPF

From: Diane Wyshak
Sent: Tuesday, March 23, 2010 2:02 PM
To: ray ; Dr. Kong
Subject: Fw: E-mail Your Senators in Support of Defense Parkinson's Research!

----- Original Message -----
From: Parkinson's Action Network
To: Diane Wyshak
Sent: Monday, March 22, 2010 3:22 PM

                  E-mail Your Senators in Support of Defense Parkinson's Research!

                        Ask your Senators to support NETPR Program! Take Action!

                        Senate Deadline Friday, March 26!

                        We need your help again this week to secure support in the Senate for Parkinson's research at the Department of Defense.  Thank you to everyone who contacted their Representative in the last two weeks.  Because of your outreach, we secured more than 40 signatures on the House letter requesting $55 million for the Neurotoxin Exposure Treatment Parkinson's Research (NETPR) program. Your help is essential to securing Congressional support for this program!

                        Please help the Parkinson's community by e-mailing your Senators and asking them to sign the Senate NETPR Dear Colleague today!  Funding for the NETPR program is not automatic and is determined, in large part, by the number of congressional signatures on the Dear Colleague.  Your help is greatly needed to ensure the Parkinson's community has the strongest Dear Colleague letter possible in support of this innovative research program.  Learn more.

                        The deadline to secure signatures on the Senate Dear Colleague is Friday, March 26.  Click "Take Action" and our system will provide you with a written e-mail that reflects your Senator's current sign-on status.

                        Take Action!

                  If you no longer wish to receive e-mail from us, please click here.