Hi Dirk,
* I've had some symptoms which come and go and sometimes come again.
For several years I had excruciating "toe curling" in my right foot.
These dissipated and were mostly gone for about a year but lately
have returned in a vengence but mostly in my left foot.
* I've noticed a connection between arm swing and cramping in the
muscles of my wrist. Wrist ok, arm swing returns, albeit not a full
swing.
* Very recently I began to have difficulties getting comfortable in
bed. In this case I analyzed the mechanics of moving across the bed
and relearned how to change position. I go to sleep with my feet
propped against the wall to keep them from cramping. Once I am asleep
my body seems to return to normal and my feet come  back to bed.
* My dysgraphia (sp.) (handwriting) varies with writing tools. Fat
pens with soft grips work well.
It is impossible for me to know which drugs or supplements have roles
to play in these situations. I take Cogenten, and fish oil,
magnesium, calcium, vit.D, CoQ10 and vit,C. It would take years to
sort out which substances or combination of such really works.
--
Steve in VT