Actually, Betsy, I wasn't clear; there are two archives.  One is the
archive of the CASLL list, which is part of the LISTSERV program
running at UNB.  It's here:

https://listserv.unb.ca/cgi-bin/wa?A0=CASLL

That's the one I think we need to do something about fairly soon.

The other is the Inkshed Web site, which has all the issues of the
Newsletter, running back to September 1982.

http://www.stu.ca/inkshed/backs.htm

That's on the St. Thomas Web site,and while in the long run I think
it should move, too, it will probably be okay for a while.

-- Russ

Russ Hunt
Department of English
St. Thomas University