Russ,
I think the discussion archive may be an important historical resource
for future research, so it should be preserved some way. I can bring
this up for discussion at the CASDW Annual General Meeting to see if
that group wants to add it to the CASDW website/space (currently
hosted by the University of Manitoba; Christina Penner is the person
responsible for this, so I've copied her on this message). That
meeting is June 1; is that within your timeframe at UNB?

Failing that, we could look into hosting it here at the U of Alberta.
We have an applications developer who works with Writing Studies, and
I'm pretty sure she would be able to do this.

But your message opens up another point of discussion I had been
meaning to write about this week. Will there be an Inkshed meeting
this year? At CASDW last year, 18 people crowded into a small room and
expressed quite a bit of enthusiasm for such a meeting. This winter,
ten people responded to my email about meeting for a day at the end of
the CASDW conference for an Inkshed meeting. Two weeks ago, in
response to an email to get started planning that day, only one of
those ten people responded. Today, I can't see that there is any point
in renting a room for an Inkshed meeting at CASDW.

Is this the consensus of the larger group on the CASLL list?

Roger Graves

Roger Graves
Director, Writing Across the Curriculum
http://www.ualberta.ca/~graves1/index.html