I may have been delinquent on this. I think I responded but maybe I only
thought I did, or assumed that the meeting was going ahead anyway. I am
planning to attend if we do have a meeting.

Maybe if everyone on this list can respond directly to Roger whether
they are actively planning to attend if a meeting happens, we'll have a
better idea of whether it's worth while.

Doug

--

Dr. Doug Brent
Acting Department Head