Hi, Roger.

It was good to see you again in Louisville!

I just wanted to let you know that I won't be in Montreal in June, so I
can't add my name to those who want to have an Inkshed meeting, much as
I would like to. I do hope it goes ahead, though - and if it does, I'll
be there in spirit (although I know that spirits don't take up much room
and aren't inclined to help pay for meeting rooms...)

Ginny