I thought this email list would be interested in this call for
proposals for research funding. The principal investigator needs to be
a member of CCCs, but the rest of the research team is not required to
be (though I encourage you to join!).

The call itself is very broad and includes, but is not limited to,
these topics:
Assessment
Diversity
Globalization
Multilingual writers
Professionalization
Teaching in nontraditional settings
Technology
Working conditions and their influence on teaching and learning
or other topics vital to the future of CCCC

The deadline is October 1, so there is plenty of time to get a
proposal together.

Roger

Roger Graves

Roger Graves