For those of you who have toe curling, I find relief in a matter of seconds with a foot massager that I purchased from Relax the Back. The products name is "Foot XTC." I have seen the device cheaper on the web, but I was anxious to get it home. I don't know why it works, but it works for me. I have some vague feeling that it's vibrations sends some signal back to the brain similar to the way noise cancellation headphones work.