Aloha. I am completing my speaking and writing calendar for the remainder of
the year.  Please let me know if you have any interest in lectures or
articles for newsletters on the topics of exercise, Parkinson's Disease
movement strategies, exercise and Parkinson's Disease, and any care giving
issues.  The Parkinson's MOVE IT project was completed in 2009 (
www.parkinsonsmoveit.com) and I will be releasing a new publication for
caregivers on Langdon Street Press tentatively in August/Sept 2010. There is
more information on this exciting book on our web-site:
www.ohanapacificrehab.com.

If you would like to review one of my lectures, there is an entire lecture
on Parkinson's disease - movement strategies and exercise that was performed
in St. Louis in 2009 at APDA chapter meeting, it is available on
http://drop.io/parkinsonsmoveit. There are also shorter clips on you-tube:
www.youtube.com/user/OhanaPacificRehab.  Feel free to contact me with any
questions.  I'll look forward to hearing from you.

Much aloha,

--
Kevin Lockette PT
www.ohanapacificrehab.com

SPECIAL NOTE:  This communication is intended solely for the individual or
the entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is
privileged, confidential, and/or prohibited from disclosure.  If the reader
of this communication is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified
that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is
please notify us immediately at the above telephone number provided and
return the original message to us at the above address via the U.S. Postal
Service.  Your cooperation is greatly appreciated.  Thank you.