-----Original Message-----
From: Parkinson's Information Exchange Network
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Mary Ann Ryan
Sent: Sunday, April 25, 2010 9:01 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Mirapex?

Mirapex can have terrible side effects.  But.....it did stop Jamie's
terrible tremor and muscle cramps.  We kept him on one tablet a day until
the day he died.  It may be that the compulsions that occur at higher doses
can be managed at lower doses that still positively impact symptoms.
-------
Mary Ann (CG Jamie 68/28 with PD, died 11/20/07) www.bentwillowfarm.org