Hi George
	I was having some voice problems as well as a significant drooling  issues so my Nuero got me some time with a speech therapist .  It makes sense if you think about it... these people work with stroke victims all the time which isn't that much different from what we go through with PD.
	They had me doing tongue strengthening exercises, breath activities and exercises to accustom myself with the amount of "ooooommmffff" needed to be easily heard by our families and friends.
	If they won't give you a referral (Hard to imagine but who knows how administrative decisions are made!) let me know and I'll type a copy of my plan for you,