Dear PERFORM-ers and REED-sters,

I have completed, more or less, the Spring 2010 MRDS
Newsletter.  Thanks to all who sent me notices and reminders.  I
tried to make a home for everything, but I did need to set some items
aside, at least for the time being.  Please take a look at
http://mrds.eserver.org/mrds-newsletter/spring-2010-newsletter

Perhaps the handiest item, given that many of us are headed to
Kalamazoo, is a summary of sessions on drama and performance at the
45th International Congress on Medieval Studies in a handy three-page
PDF.  This file is available at
http://mrds.eserver.org/mrds-newsletter/spring-2010-newsletter/45th-international-congress-on-medieval-studies-2010-kalamazoo-1/drama-and-performance-sessions-listed-in-one-printable-pdf-file,

Indeed there are two items necessarily incomplete at this moment, but
they should appear on Friday.

Best to All,

Gerard

Gerard NeCastro