Hello all,

This is a question about technology/equipment.

My mother is about to begin hospice care and one thing my sister and I
assume she will need is a hospital bed.  Yet she has complained bitterly
about the hospital bed in the rehab where she is now staying. She just can't
seem to get comfortable. When the head of the bed is raised, she quickly
slides down and then it's a long wait for someone--two someones--to pull her
up. Her saving grace is a small down pillow that fits behind her neck and is
soft and supportive.

I wonder if anyone has any tips or tricks that might address this issue.
Mary Ann, or others with nursing background?

BTW, my mother is very weak and can't change position or get out of bed
without help.

Thanks,

Kathleen