rayilynlee wrote:
> Roberta
>
> I know its not as good as treadmill but I do 2 painless hours a day
> with my ACTIVcycle which is motorized.  5 minutes on the treadmill now
> is difficult due to pain.  maybe "assisted" exercise  would be a
> future option, if not now.
>
> Ray
> Rayilyn Brown
> Past Director AZNPF

With any weight bearing exercise, body weight will contribute to load on
ur joints.  For example, for every pound a person is overweight there is
more force and pounds on the joints.   Calcium and vit D are extremely
important too.    I at one point in my younger years (35) used leg
braces until I could maintain a certain strength level.