Hi Folks, I was diagnosed with PD in '02 at the age of 51.  I will be  60
in July.  PD mostly affects my left side.  I take Stalevo 100 4 X  day, 100
mg of Amantadine once daily.  Was taking 1mg of Azilect but  stopped it for
surgery.  Haven't really noticed any difference.  I had  a left knee
replacement December '07 which now needs a revision.  My  problem is every time I
use the treadmill my left ankle hurts for 3 days.   I've gone to my podiatrist
who said my ankle was collapsing.  Spent a lot  of $ on orthotics.  Used
the treadmill for 20 minutes this past Thursday  and my ankle is just staring
to feel better now.  Does anyone have any  suggestions so I can keep
exercising without getting this ankle pain?   Thanks for your help.

Roberta Innarella
"
Better to remain  silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove
all doubt." Abraham  Lincoln