Thank you! It really works for him. He doesn't have PD. He has CP from birth. My ex husband has PD. My ex suffers tremendously. My son is O.K. because the brain damage is static. It is awful when the disease progresses. The waterbed I stacked on 2 sets of drawers so I can dress my son at my armpit height. The water keeps shifting, which really helps me roll him to dress him. I keep him on his right side with long pillows so he doesn't have his spine pressing on the mattress all night. Someone suggested raising the knees as well as the head. It works great! We used to have a bed that did that. If you begin slipping down, take the remote and make the mattress flat again, then readjust. Best wishes to you and your mom! Pam