Subj: Fw: The Bucket  List

 (mailto:[log in to unmask])
Subject: Fw: The  Bucket List

Bucket  List

Hit forward and place an X by all  the things you've done and remove the X
from the  ones you have not, and send it to your friends  (including me).
This is for your Entire  Life!

(x) Shot a gun
(x) Gone  on a blind date
( )  Skipped school
( )  Been to  Canada

(   ) Been to Alaska
(  ) Been to  Cuba
(  ) Been to Europe
(  )  Been to Las Vegas
(  ) Been  to Mexico
(x) Been  to Florida
(x)  Been on a plane
(  ) Been on a Cruise  Ship--& recommend it to EVERYONE
(x  )  Served on a Jury
(x) Been lost
(  ) Been on the  opposite side of the country
(  ) Gone to Washington ,  DC
(x)  Swam in the Ocean

(x)  Cried yourself to sleep
(  )  Played Cops and Robbers
(  ) Played  Cowboys and Indians
(   ) Recently colored with  crayons
(  ) Sang Karaoke
(  )Paid for a meal w/ coins  only
(  ) Made prank phone calls
(  ) Laughed until some  beverage came out of your nose
(x)  Caught a snowflake on your tongue
(  )  Danced in the rain
(  )  Written a letter to Santa
(x) Been kissed  under the mistletoe
(x)  Watched the sunrise with someone
(x) Blown  bubbles
(x) Gone ice skating
(  )  Gone skiing
(   )Camped out under the stars
(x) Seen  something so beautiful that it took your breath  away
(x) Are or have been  married
(x) Have children
(x) Had a  pet
( )  Been skinny dipping outdoors
(   Been fishing
(  ) Been  boating
(   ) Been water skiing
(X)  Been hiking
(  ) Been camping in a  trailer/RV
(  Flown in a small 4-seater airplane (even a  2-seater)
( ) Flown in a glider
( )  Been flying in a helicopter
( )  Been flying in a hot air balloon
( )  Been bungee-jumping    never...not on my bucket  list
(x) Gone to a  drive-in movie
(x) Done something that should  have killed you
(  ) Been to  Africa  only  every day
( ) Ever ride an  elephant
(x)  Ever eaten just cookies for dinner
(x) Ever  been on TV
(  ) Ever steal any  traffic signs
( x)  Ever been in a car accident
( x )  Have a nickname?

Mother's  name – Gertrude
Favorite  drink?    non  alcholic?  water

Body  piercing? 4 - two  in each ear

Tattoos?  Not  yet

How  much do you love your job?   Love the  job; don't like the  treatment

Do  you drive a 2-door or 4-door vehicle?  2  door
Favorite  number?  7
Favorite  holiday?   All  of them
Favorite  dessert?   Chocolate  Mint Ice Cream

Where  do you see yourself in 10 years? Retired and enjoying  life as much
as I can
Furthest  place you will send this message?  North  Dakota

Who will  respond to this the fastest?  Dianne

Roberta Innarella
May you allow the  unresolved hurts, frustrations, and fears from the past
to seek their release  in the present and thus be healed once and for all
time.