Hi all,
This is Charlene Lustig's computer technician sending the message to you that under her direction I have closed her Yahoo account and transferred the contacts to this, her rconnects account with the username of: [log in to unmask]

For those coming on board from the Yahoo mail account, please make a note of the change.

And for those who already have Charlene's rconnects account you can please disregard this message.  I wanted to blast the message out to all so as to not miss anybody.

Thank you very much,
Peggy Pope