Ray, the turmeric does not dissolve.  I just stir it so that it is well
suspended and give it to Prem to drink immediately.

I am not sure about the mucuna pruriens because it can also have the adverse
effects as it contains l-dopa.  Though it is easily available here, Prem was
advised against it by his ayurvedic doctor since he is on a fair dose of
l-dopa anyway.  The doctor told us about a patient of his who unilaterally
increased his mucuna pruriens because it was doing him good and he got quite
severe dyskinesia.  Depends, I imagine, on how much sinemet you are taking.

Moneesha