Kathleen:

I agree with Raylene that you do not need  a lawyr to get approved - at
least not until the hearing level.  Not taking your meds the day of a
consultative exam can backfire on you as it coukld lead to the examiner
opining that you do not follow prescribed treatment. Begging and nagging are
uaseless as you don't meet with the person making the decision until the
hearing level.  Falling over in the office is nort suggested as you may
actually hurt yourself and have to be taken to the E/R.  Also the
iunterviewer has to write observations of you during the interview-
including how yiou came into the interview are and how you left the offfice
- there have been instances of persons walking in very slowly and while
leaving then office they were seen jumping or running and the interviewer
was able to see this remarkable recovery and note it in the file.

As I said before hiow you comoplete the disability report will have the
greatest affect on the outcome as it determines what medical conditions
evidernce will be sought for your claim.

Norine