So true, Ray, about people needing to be shown. Take a look at what
NINDS/NIH has to say about PD...it vastly understates the effects of the
disease, IMHO.

http://www.ninds.nih.gov/disorders/parkinsons_disease/parkinsons_disease.htm

About applying a second time: I've been encouraged to appeal rather than
start over from scratch, because if you win on appeal, benefits are
retroactive to the date of your original application. Most lawyers take 25
percent of that retroactive portion if you win, nothing if you lose.

So glad you were able to succeed with the help of Dr. Silver!

Kathleen