--- On Sat, 6/19/10, Norine Stark <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

From: Norine Stark <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: Fw: Parkinson's Disease Work-Related Disability Assessment Form
To: [log in to unmask]
Date: Saturday, June 19, 2010, 8:08 PM

I wouldln't expect any one form to be able to encompass all the possible
manifestations of symptoms of  Parkinson's Disease.  I thnk this form was a
good start that shouldb expanded upon .  I for one would like to be given
the opportunity to participate in any futurwe discussions on PD and SSA/SSI
benefits.  As a retired SSA employee I have experience from both sides of
the desk - 1st as an employee assisting applicantsa complete required
informagtion nee3ded to become entioliteed to beneifits and (2) as an
aplicantg when I filed for beneifts and was awarded at thre intiial filing,
The form will l be field nin a section for non-medical nformation supplied
by applicants and not given much weight unless complerted by the applicant's
trearting neuroligst and accompanied by medical records supportiung the
statem tns made.

Norine Stark