my neuro just charged $181 for office visit and $393.00 to read programming device for my NTs.  its bad but I wouldn't mind so much if he actually helped  me.  I doubt if he knows anything about herbal supplements or alternative medicine as he has never suggested them.  at least he is savvy re   DBS and its not  like I have a  big choice of neuros in Arizona.

to me it is ALL an experiment, just like cancer treatment, and I had "good " oncologists, but they made me keep taking  meds I was allergic to.

I think I will try one mucuna without asking Dr. Pagano and then tell him what happened.

thanks for your input, folks!!

Ray
Rayilyn Brown
Past Director AZNPF