PD is a very individualized disease.  Not everyone gets the same signs and
symptoms so don't freak at this comment.  While some PWP do wind up with
dementia, it is not a universal problem.

There are plenty of folks that develop dementia that do not have PD.  In
reality, the cause of dementia is living a long life.  So for those of you
that don't want to deal with the problem, hope to die young (I am not on
that list).
----
God bless
Mary Ann (CG Jamie 68/28 with PD, died 11/20/07)
www.bentwillowfarm.org