Ray, that would be super.  I wonder if PWP's with an implanted
defibrillator could benefit from that or would it be contraindicated.   There's always
hope.

Roberta Innarella
"Leave  your kids enough money to do something but not enough to do
nothing." Warren  Buffet

In a message dated 7/15/2010 2:02:13 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

Thanks,  Ray. Seeing the video is great!

On 14 July 2010 01:57, Rayilyn Brown  <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>  http://jobs.351.at/?p=15645
>
> Ray
> Rayilyn Brown
>  Past Director AZNPF
> Arizona Chapter National Parkinson  Foundation

>  To sign-off Parkinsn send a message to: mailto:
> In the body of the message put: signoff  parkinsn

To  sign-off Parkinsn send a message to:
mailto:[log in to unmask]
In the body of the message put:  signoff  parkinsn