hi Judith,
how are you?

It was just about a year ago that Joan Snyder reported the tragic news about David, There's more in the list archives  under
http://www.parkinsons-information-exchange-network-online.com/parkmail1.4/2009c/msg00172.html

From: Joan Blessington Snyder
Sent: Wednesday, July 22, 2009 1:24 PM
To: rayilynlee
Subject: sad news

from Joan  B. Snyder

for those of you listservers who have been around for awhile-a long while-i
have some news to share with you. David Boots has died earlier this month. i
remember david as a clever, intelligent, creative writer of emails and posts
and essays. we included one of his works in our book: Voices From The Parking
Lot-parkinson's insights and perspectives. the sad fact is that David, who
lived alone by choice, fell out of bed and no one found him for several days;
by that time he was already dead. i am waiting tonight to hear from his friend
regarding his online memory book and i will update you as soon as i get the
info.

The guestbook is at
http://www.legacy.com/guestbook/commercialappeal/guestbook.aspx?n=david-boots&pid=129942572&cid=full

www.pdpipeline.org