My daughter, Margaret said that she met David Boots at McDonalds and they "shook hands" She recognized him as both a neuro patient (she)and a fan of his work. I especially loved his story about switching places with a "normal" person for 24 hours. What a beautiful, brilliant man. Yes he is missed.

Angela, Caregiver to Margaret with seconday parkinsonism X 7 years