Check out this  http://parkinsonsmoveit.com/  I went to their talk/demo a year
ago.  It was good.

________________________________
From: George Grant <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Sun, July 18, 2010 8:30:41 AM
Subject: Exercise Program Recommendations???

Good Morning,
I had a real shock when my physical therapist at a MAJOR rehab provider
recommended that I discontinue physical therapy because I have made so
little progress in the month that I have been attending.
Some history…..in March I had broken 5 bones in my foot….a real blow to my
mobility as I was in a cast for months and of course, this break was in the
leg that was a problem due to my PD.
Does anyone have any recommendations for any “Home Based” exercise programs
for folks with PD? My preference would be some sort of video program that I
can follow.
My doctor says exercise programs of some sort are definitely recommended. I
currently work long days so a home based program may be best.
I have a full gym in my basement…the irony is I can’t walk down the steps to
get to it!
Has anyone had any experience with semi-recumbent elliptical cross-trainers
like the Biodex or NuStep – did they work for you?
Any advice or opinions would be GREATLY appreciated!
Thanks!!