Hi there,

Some 9 years (gosh, that long!) ago I finished a PhD thesis at the
University of Leeds entitled "Contextual studies of the dramatic
records in the area around The Wash, c. 1350-1550".  This went back
and retranscribed some Malone Society Collections records from the
archives, as well as transcribing many new ones, and discussed what we
could discover about the dramatic and para-dramatic events from
examining the records in their documentary context. I gave a copy to
REED when it was finished, but noticed recently that the British
Library's eThOS service had a PDF of this online, and asked their
permission (having previously asked the University of Leeds) whether
it was okay to put this PDF online.  (Electronic licensing being
something I encounter a lot in my day job, I wanted to do it legally.)
 The BL finally got back to me and said it is fine for me to put this
online, and so I have done so, in case anyone is interested at all.
Those interested in REED records might be interested in the 134 pages
of appendices transcribing extracts from Norfolk and Lincolnshire: 1:a
large number of documents from King's Lynn; 2:Snettisham
Churchwardens' Accounts; 3:Lestrange of Hunstanton Household Accounts;
4:Tilney All Saints Churchwardens' Accounts; 5 Lincolnshire: Leverton,
Long Sutton, and Sutterton Churchwardens' Accounts.

There is an abstract and links to the PDF and its records in various
catalogues at:  http://james.blushingbunny.net/phd.html

The PDF is extremely low-resolution and I'm sure I could produce
something better if I dug out the original files.  But I thought it
better to put this online than put nothing online, just in case
someone was ever interested.

Best,

Dr James Cummings
Research Technology Services