My husband has gradually stopped taking amantadine and increased his
carbidopa levadopa.
He takes comtan, with the carbidopa 4 x day.
The amantadine gave him an energy boost, but brought with it
hallucinations, that he decided
for now, he does not want to see.  Too bad this drug has that side
effect, because for a long time, this medication has really helped him.
He is going to increase his dose of carbidopa to 6 a day and see how
he does.
Anyone on this regime with good results?

I have a  bag of velvet beans, harvested last year that should be
used.  Any suggestions on preparation?  ground and swallowed, soups,
steamed, salad, etc. ???

thank you for sharing,
patti