So good to have you back, Ray.

Roberta Innarella

May you trust your highest power that you are  exactly where you are meant
to be...
May you not forget the infinite  possibilities that are born of faith.
May you use those gifts that you  have received, and pass on the love that
has been given to you...
May  you be content knowing you are a child of God...
Let this presence  settle into our bones, and allow your soul the freedom
to sing, dance,  praise and love. It is there for each and every one of
you...

In a message dated 8/25/2010 2:00:28 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,