Dear Stacey, Some of the people on this list have had improved balance putting a spoonful of turmeric on their breakfast. I believe it is also in pill form as curcumin. I would say, don't look to the future. It is uncertain for all of us. Just take one day at a time, and note and enjoy the pleasant parts of that day. The disease can progress slowly or rapidly. No sense worrying about what might not happen! There is also a caregiver's list you might enjoy meeting people on. Pam