Comtan can cause hallucinations in some patients,  Is that a new drug for him?

-----

terrie whitling-starr 55/28

From: PATTI ZAPF <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Tue, Aug 24, 2010 6:12 am
Subject: amantadine

My husband has gradually stopped taking amantadine and increased his carbidopa levadopa.
He takes comtan, with the carbidopa 4 x day.
The amantadine gave him an energy boost, but brought with it hallucinations, that he decided
for now, he does not want to see. Too bad this drug has that side effect, because for a long time, this medication has really helped him.
He is going to increase his dose of carbidopa to 6 a day and see how he does.
Anyone on this regime with good results? tan

I have a bag of velvet beans, harvested last year that should be used. Any suggestions on preparation? ground and swallowed, soups, steamed, salad, etc. ???

thank you for sharing,
patti