PD survey

From: American Parkinson Disease Association
Sent: Wednesday, September 08, 2010 7:01 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: What do you want to hear about?

      In this e-mail: Take our quick poll!

            Home | Related Links | News & Updates | Donate

            Dear Rayilyn,

            Parkinson's is like an iceberg at first ... only a small portion shows while disaster lurks below the surface for the 65,000 Americans diagnosed each year.

            As Parkinson's cases double over the next 22 years, how can you act to stop this insidious disease before it wrecks the lives of so many active, productive people?

            Well, let's talk about research.

            APDA is a key player in the race to identify the causes and find a cure for this debilitating disease.

            And we want to know what you think!

            Tell us what you want to hear about, from the latest research, stories of hope, health and caregiver tips or local events and resources.

                        Research Hero
                        Kathy Webster

            Many Parkinson's victims are so committed to finding a cure that they put their health on the line to participate in clinical trials of new products or treatments.

            One of those courageous volunteers is Kathy Webster, a mother and teacher, who took part in a clinical trial for bilateral deep brain stimulators. Considering what Kathy did for the cause, we should all ask what more we can do.

            Please take our quick poll today, and tell us how we can better help you, help ease the burden and find a cure for Parkinson's.

            Sincerely,

            Joel A. Miele, Sr, P.E.
            President
            American Parkinson Disease Association

            APDA wants to know...
            what YOU want to know!

            Question 1:

            What are YOU most interested in hearing about regarding Parkinson's disease?

            The American Parkinson Disease Association, Inc. was founded in 1961 to "Ease the Burden - Find the Cure" for Parkinson's disease.

                 © American Parkinson Disease Association, 2003-2010. All Rights Reserved | Privacy Policy
                  135 Parkinson Avenue | Staten Island, NY 10305 | Tel. (800) 223-2732 | www.apdaparkinson.org

                  If you prefer not to receive APDA e-mail correspondence, please unsubscribe here.

     The American Parkinson Disease Association, Inc. was founded in 1961 to "Ease the Burden - Find a Cure" for Parkinson's disease. Headquartered in New York, the organization focuses its energies on research, patient support, education and raising public awareness of Parkinson's disease.