From: innarellar <[log in to unmask]>
To: PARKINSN <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Sat, Sep 11, 2010 8:00 am
Subject: Re: Intoduction and Deep Brain stimulation

i Tony.  There is a group on yahoo dedicated solely to DBS  surgery.  It
s [log in to unmask] (mailto:[log in to unmask]) .   I'm
owhere near having DBS but I like to keep up to date with what is  going on
n the field.  Let us know how you make out.

oberta Innarella

Father  God, Today I am afraid. I look around me at this world that is
hanging so  fast and I feel lost like a small boat in the midst of a storm. I
m not  built to weather the battering waves or the howling wind. So I wait
ow in  your presence. You spoke the oceans and the four winds into being.
ou  threw the stars in the sky and separated the sea from dry land. You took
he hand of Peter who was sinking into the depths of the water and walked
im to safety. I choose now to fix my eyes on you and not on the storm. I
ettle my heart on your love and not on the current that threatens to pull
e under. Thank you that you are my firm anchor even through the darkest
ight, Amen

n a message dated 9/10/2010 2:10:09 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,