From: Rayilyn Brown <[log in to unmask]>
To: PARKINSN <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Mon, Sep 13, 2010 8:00 am
Subject: Re: Intoduction and Deep Brain stimulation

Pat
I had mine done at Scripps Clinic in La Jolla CA in 2003.  My neurosurgeon
as Dr. Thomas Waltz.   Sadly, he died a couple  of years ago.
cripps has a great  program, I think.  I actually had two DBSs.  One side
as redone as he wasn't happy with placement of electrodes.
I haven't gotten my life back, but these procedures have allowed me to
xist.  And boy was I reminded about a month ago what I'm like without it.
Ray
rom: "Nursepyn2" <[log in to unmask]>
ent: Sunday, September 12, 2010 8:43 AM
o: <[log in to unmask]>
ubject: Re: Intoduction and Deep Brain stimulation
> Thanks Rayilyn, for responding to "DBS Surgery", any information we can
 obtain will be helpful. Where did you have yours done and who was your
 neurosurgeon?
 Thank you so much for all you do for the Pd community.
 Pat P.