Thanks, Patti,
I am thrilled that you enjoyed it that much!  It was first made up for the Arizona NPF annual meeting.  I hope you were able to see the video with the music...
http://www.totalgoal.com/hope/hope.html
HOPE: written out:

If you are interested, this is 6 minutes. Advocacy is how I spend my time.
TAMR's hope for a healthier future...  (If you live in Texas, please sign up on our website  as an advocate)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQUTkcBE9Ro

Nina Brown
 "Circumstances determine our lives, but we shape our lives by what we make of our circumstances."

Founding Board Member, Texans for Advancement of Medical Research
(http://www.txamr.org)
Vice President, Houston Area Parkinson Society
 (http://www.hapsonline.org)
State Coordinator, Parkinson's Action Network
(http://www.parkinsonsaction.org)
Secretary/Founding Board Member, The Alliance for Medical Research
(http://www.tamr-ed.org)
Clinical Research Liaison, Parkinson's Disease Foundation
(http://www.pdf.org )

On Sep 12, 2010, at 5:54 AM, PATTI ZAPF wrote:

i just reread Nina Browns HOPE presentation and I again am motivated by your excellent writing skills and motivated to take action:>)  Thank you for sharing your talent!
patti cg