My wife, who died last December at age 76 after 31 years with PD, had
migraines from the age of 25 until her early 60's, when they tapered off and
ceased. She had been taking Sinemet for at least a dozen years. In the last
couple of years before her death she again had headaches -- whether
migraines I don't know.

-Ken