Dear All

My name is Kim Nielsen I am from Denmark, but are situated in Indonesia were
I am running a furniture factory.

I was diagnosed with Parkinson back in summer 2007, I am only 34 years
old:-(

I have tried different medicine but found them all to infer fear with my
sleep, so I am doing without medication. I try to keep active so I go to the
gym 4 times a week and play badminton 2 times all which I find helping
coping with the stiffness and tremors.

I have come across the Dr Paneria in India, and I was wondering did any of
you guy try out his herbs treatment, and result you can share with me?

A good day to all of you:-)

Best regards.

Kim Nielsen.

CV Nova Furniture.