Ray, she sounds great.  So glad you found her.

In a message dated 9/21/2010 2:00:21 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

Finally, after almost 15 years with PD I've got a great  neurologist!!  My
late fiasco with the dying stimulators pushed me  to  make a change.  Dr.
Holly Shill spent an hour with me  today and I actually learned something
about PD meds, programing and  treatment!!

She spends 60% of her time with patients; 40% doing  research and is
Director of the Sun Health Research  Institute.   In 1990's Graduated Magna Cum
Laude U of AZ,  undergrad major in electrical engineering. a search yielded 15
pages of  her research and speeches and they are awesome.   Former
Director of Muhammed Ali Clinic at the Barrow Neurological  Institute.  10 years
programming experience.  Besides PD  specialties are essential tremor,
dystonia,

She is kind, smart,  knowledgeable and dedicated (was wearing PD tulip
pin), not pushy, A  TRUE EXPERT.

ARIZONA RESIDENTS WITH PD I  HIGHLY RECOMMEND  HER, SHE IS IN SUN CITY
Ray
Rayilyn Brown
Past Director  AZNPF
Arizona Chapter National Parkinson  Foundation

To  sign-off Parkinsn send a message to:
mailto:[log in to unmask]
In the body of the message put:  signoff  parkinsn