I am so happy for you, Ray!

-----Original Message-----
From: Rayilyn Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Sender: "Parkinson's Information Exchange Network"
Date: 	      Mon, 20 Sep 2010 20:41:28
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: a great neurologist

Finally, after almost 15 years with PD I've got a great neurologist!!  My late fiasco with the dying stimulators pushed me to  make a change.  Dr. Holly Shill spent an hour with me today and I actually learned something about PD meds, programing and treatment!!

She spends 60% of her time with patients; 40% doing research and is Director of the Sun Health Research Institute.   In 1990's Graduated Magna Cum Laude U of AZ, undergrad major in electrical engineering. a search yielded 15 pages of her research and speeches and they are awesome.   Former Director of Muhammed Ali Clinic at the Barrow Neurological Institute.  10 years programming experience.  Besides PD specialties are essential tremor, dystonia,

She is kind, smart, knowledgeable and dedicated (was wearing PD tulip pin), not pushy, A TRUE EXPERT.

ARIZONA RESIDENTS WITH PD I  HIGHLY RECOMMEND HER, SHE IS IN SUN CITY
Ray
Rayilyn Brown
Past Director AZNPF