For your requirements a small " Crossover' domestic or other. They are bit higher for sight purposes, There are some that are easy on fuel. Being  higher they are easier to get in and have more leg-room. The center tube is lower.  There are some good buys at Model Year end. Auto companies are pricing the 2010 models to recover costs and  get on with the 2011 models.   .

----- Original Message -----
From: "George Grant" < gjgpwp @ GMAIL .COM>
To: PARKINSN @ listserv . utoronto .ca
Sent: Friday, September 24, 2010 9:39:24 PM
Subject: What car should I buy?

This question may sound silly but it is the cause of many hours of pondering.

I have PD with a severe case of dystonia in my right leg....so I drive with
a left foot gas pedal. I am a little larger than your average fellow so the
combination makes it difficult for me to get in and out of a sedan.

I would like to go with a smaller crossover (SUV) as I thought this would
give me some extra room - but the height getting up and in has presented a
problem.  I also need an economical vehicle as my daily commute is over 120
miles.

Any recommendations you have will be greatly appreciated!

To sign-off Parkinsn send a message to: mailto : listserv @ listserv . utoronto .ca