Hi! My name is Zoe and I am new to this. I was diagnosed 20 years ago at the age of 30. I have had a DBS STN in October last year which was not very succesful. As a result of depression my neurologist put me onto Wellbutrin with amazing results.

Since the very first dose I felt that I did not need my Sinemet anymore. Since that day on the 8th June this year I have not taken any Sinemet and I feel so much better. I know that Wellbutrin is a dopamine reuptake inhibitor but certainly did not expect these kind of results. I have searched the web and found only one reference to Parkinson's and Wellbutrin in which the author had similar experiences to mine. I am just wondering whether anyone else has had any experiences with this.

Zoe