  Has anyonr had this problem? Sometimes when I am bradyinetic (slowness
of movement), I connot talk at all. or hardly at  all. This called
anarthria. It is  a  symptom of PD, and is caused by lack of muscle tone
in the jaw muscles,  tongue, larynx, and throat.  But we don't know why
it comes about.
I would like tto ascertain how prevalent it is. For those of  you wh may
not have experienced it yetmm it is a most unpleasant symptom
Dr J. Slattery PhD