Hi Scott, husband also has the problem of vivid, violent dreams.  we tried cutting down Amantadine, thinking its anticholinergic effect might account for the dreams, though his PD symptoms, esp dysknesias were exaccerbated. (have no idea the validity of this;  does an anticholinergic result in vivid dreams?)  relented and added Seroquel to the regime of Sinemet, azilect and amantadine.  It is a "minor" dose, and since it is also an effective sleeping aid, husband's sleep has been much improved. still atttempting to decrease amantadine, very very very gradually.  madelyn