Sott,
My husband has vivid, dreams also. However he has had them long before he was diagnosed with PD. So his PD Dr told him that is an early sign for PD. He has had vivid and acting out dreams since he was in HS, he is just turning 60 and was recently diagnosed 4 years ago. She gave him a low dose sleeping pill, but has decided not to take it. He hates taking more pills.
He has found that his dreams are less frequent, now that he is retired. Me, his wife, enjoys that because I have received to many bumps and bruises and being scarred have out of my mind through out the last 25 years.
Wish I could help but with PD I think it is all a guessing game for each individual!

Deb
www.oysterments.com