-----Original Message-----
From: Parkinson's Information Exchange Network
[mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Sara Debes
Sent: Saturday, October 16, 2010 12:32 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Introduction

Hello,
I am a Occupational Therapy Student and The University of Kansas Medical
Center. I joined this listserv to learn and understand more about having
Parkinson's Disease or being a caregiver for someone who has it. My
grandmother passed away from it when I was only 6 months old, so I never
really was able to get to know her and spend time with her. Any information
would be greatly appreciated. Also, just hearing your stories would bring
some insight as well.
Thanks a bunch,
Sara Debes