APDA

From: American Parkinson Disease Association
Sent: Wednesday, October 20, 2010 2:01 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Your 50th Anniversary 2011 Calendar

            Home | Related Links | News & Updates | Donate

           Dear Rayilyn,

            As we celebrate our 50th anniversary, I thank you for helping us bring strength and hope to people struggling with the impact of Parkinson’s disease!

            As a loyal partner in the battle to end Parkinson’s forever, I offer you APDA’s 2011 50th anniversary limited-edition calendar.

            When you send a gift of $50 or more to match APDA’s 50 years of service, you’ll receive this beautiful calendar to hang in your home or office.

            It not only features beautiful photos, but it’s also packed with facts and background about Parkinson’s disease and APDA programs.

            This information is vital because 65,000 Americans will be diagnosed with Parkinson’s during 2011 alone.

            Think of what those services mean, Rayilyn — there in AZ and across the nation! Through APDA, you bring friendship and personal support to 1.5 million Parkinson’s sufferers.

            And this is exciting: As research on Parkinson’s disease brings new discoveries each month, your gifts help move the world even closer to the cure for this relentless disease!

            APDA … that’s you and I working together to foster the future! Help fund research to ease the burden and find a cure for Parkinson’s by giving a gift of $50 or more and you’ll receive our 2011 anniversary edition calendar.

            Making Hope Real!

            Joel A. Miele Sr., P.E., President
            American Parkinson Disease Association
            50 Years of Service

                  Sea creatures move freely in APDA’s stunning new 2011 calendar, but many with Parkinson’s struggle to move with ease. Get this amazing calendar as you mark APDA’s 50th anniversary with a gift of $50 or more now!

                 Copyright © 2010 | American Parkinson Disease Association | All Rights Reserved | Privacy Policy
                  135 Parkinson Avenue | Staten Island, NY 10305 | Tel. (800) 223-2732 | www.apdaparkinson.org

                  If you prefer not to receive APDA e-mail correspondence, please unsubscribe here.

     The American Parkinson Disease Association, Inc. was founded in 1961 to "Ease the Burden - Find a Cure" for Parkinson's disease. Headquartered in New York, the organization focuses its energies on research, patient support, education and raising public awareness of Parkinson's disease.