Hello,
I am a Occupational Therapy Student and The University of Kansas Medical Center. I joined this listserv to learn and understand more about having Parkinson's Disease or being a caregiver for someone who has it. My grandmother passed away from it when I was only 6 months old, so I never really was able to get to know her and spend time with her. Any information would be greatly appreciated. Also, just hearing your stories would bring some insight as well.
Thanks a bunch,
Sara Debes